Friday, September 30, 2011

{Review} Trident Kraken HTC EVO 4G Phone Case from Accessory Geeks

I was recently asked to do a review for a phone cover for Accessory Geeks.  As many of you know, I have been on the hunt for a phone case for my new HTC EVO phone.  It was finally time for me to upgrade from my old school phone and enter the world of smart phones.  

With that, I was very excited to receive the original Trident Kraken HTC EVO 4G phone case.  If you are on the go like me, you need a case that is not flimsy or one that can crack easily.  And if you have kiddos who like to play on your phone, you for sure need a case that can withstand bumps and occasional drops. 

I have a tendency to be a bit on the clumsy side, so when I first saw and felt the durable, heavy duty silicone case I knew it would be great for me.  The corners have extra padding which offers even more protection if dropped. An extra plus is that the cover has a built in bubble free screen protector.  How great is that?
And I love the touch of pink to add some girlishness.  With my old phone cover, it constantly slipped out of my hands (especially on our hot summer days) only to drop on the floor and crack.  With the Trident Kraken cover, it is ergonomically designed so that it contours to the shape of my hand and makes it very comfortable to hold while chatting on the phone or using one of my apps. 

I love my new phone cover!  I love that I can toss it in my bag, let my girls play with it and not have to worry anymore if something will happen to my phone.

 I will only promote products to my readers that I believe in.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover